SKYAUS.COM

Retrieve Password
 Register Now
!show!: 10721|Reply: 20

Bigpond Usage Meter Windows Gadget v4.0 [Copy URL]

Post time 2012-7-8 17:30:45 |Show all posts
The Bigpond Usage Meter Gadget version 4.0 for Windows Vista and Windows 7 is now available here:http://www.uniquewg.com/gadget_bigpondusagemeter.phpInformation about the previous version can be found here: /forum-replies.cfm?t=1341650Version 4.0 is a major update to the gadget with many new features including:Redesigned gadgetClick the bottom left button to view a flyout featuring detailed account and usage information. This page also includes "per day remaining" and "surplus/deficit" details.The gadget can be resized. In Vista, drag the gadget off the sidebar to resize. In Windows 7, click the button that appears on mouse over.There are two available colour themes (White and Grey). This can be switched on the settings page.Override quota (in settings). You can adjust your quota for the month, which might help if you have changed plans during the current month.An option to display either the amount used or the amount remaining as the usage figure.Amounts are now in GB rather than MB. This saves space but is just as accurate with decimal places. Please note that 1 GB is considered to be 1000 MB.Other minor updates and improvementsIf you have any issues with the gadget, please let me know. The previous version is still available if there are any problems.Please note: This is not a Bigpond product, so any problems or queries should be directed to me. No personal information including login details or any other data is collected by the gadget.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 17:38:45 |Show all posts

Bigpond Usage Meter Windows Gadget v4.0

this post was [b]edited[/b]checking this out now, thanks for the update :Dedit – nice update.minor suggestions..- leave more of a even gap under the %, GB and days remaining [b]- move the words usage and month to the middle[b]- remove the dots and .x days[b]- add a option to turn on/off .x days

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 17:44:45 |Show all posts

Wow – love the new look and info.[b]Keep up the good work :)

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 17:47:45 |Show all posts

Very nice thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 17:50:45 |Show all posts

hawaiianRobot writes...The Bigpond Usage Meter Gadget version 4.0 for Windows Vista and Windows 7 is now available here:Cool... thanks mate! :-)In reality, this usage meter is something BP should be providing their customers with anyway, rather that relying on a third party.s31 writes...- remove the dots[b]- remove the .x daysNot sure what you mean by these two?Dot? If its the dot in the 37.73 then that is ok..X days left is a good feature.- move the words usage and month to the middleI agree on that one.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 17:58:45 |Show all posts

this post was [b]edited[/b]OZusenet writes...Not sure what you mean by these two?BIGPOND USAGE[b]·······················   <<< those dots under each section.X days left is a good feature.whats the extra number useful for?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 18:00:45 |Show all posts

hawaiianRobot writes...If you have any issues with the gadget, please let me know.I have never been able to get this to work, I have Vista. (Update Failed)[b]Used the same username and password and can log into the bigpond user area OK.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 18:08:45 |Show all posts

this post was [b]edited[/b]can I have the old skin on this meter?no offence but the current "skin" looks just crap – it's an eyesore on the desktop![b]Reverting to old meter until fixed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 18:12:45 |Show all posts

hawaiianRobot writes...If you have any issues with the gadget, please let me know.Can't get it to work. Worked well on the previous version. Keyed in my BP username and password in the current version  .... several times....but does not retain them.Using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-7-8 18:19:45 |Show all posts

Like the new skin. The colours will take a bit of getting used to, but overall it's definitely a nicer looking gadget. One thing though, the option to click on either bar to get quota per day remaining or deficit/surplus seems to be gone? Do you plan to put this setting back in? Was handy.Edit: Eh, dived into a reply to quickly. Just saw the little box in the bottom left corner, with ALL those extra options, including what I was looking for. This is fantastic, no longer need to log in to monitor daily traffic.

Use magic Report

Reply post

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now